Solved! lost apps in the microsd

MAXLEFT555

Commendable
Apr 27, 2016
I have a Samsung galaxy pro 12.2 (2014) and I moved some apps from the device storage to a microsd card .... like the one called " lecture notes" with a lot of "notes" in it for all who are aware of what I am talking about.....Then I took out the microsd out and reset the tablet to factory settings...Unfortunately when I put in the card back inside in the tablet again it seems everything lost...Is there any at to recover my apps from the micro sd again??? Thanks everyone in advance....

Solution
Do you get a specific error message or pop-up window?

You "moved" (versus copied) the apps from the device storage to the microsd card - correct? If so, then the apps are no longer in/on the device storage.

If the microsd card is damaged or corrupt anything you do is likely to cause further or complete loss of data.

However, if you wish to take the risks there are some things you can do:

What sd/microsd reader is on the tablet? Any drivers involved? If so, reinstall or update the drivers.

Did you try the microsd card on another tablet, computer, or sd card reader? Is the microsd card housed in one of those small microsd to sd adapters?

Try other adapters and readers. The problem may just be some interim component and not...
Do you get a specific error message or pop-up window?

You "moved" (versus copied) the apps from the device storage to the microsd card - correct? If so, then the apps are no longer in/on the device storage.

If the microsd card is damaged or corrupt anything you do is likely to cause further or complete loss of data.

However, if you wish to take the risks there are some things you can do:

What sd/microsd reader is on the tablet? Any drivers involved? If so, reinstall or update the drivers.

Did you try the microsd card on another tablet, computer, or sd card reader? Is the microsd card housed in one of those small microsd to sd adapters?

Try other adapters and readers. The problem may just be some interim component and not the microsd card itself.

Solution

MAXLEFT555

Commendable
Apr 27, 2016
Thanks for your answer and help.I appreciate it. I don't think I damaged the sd card , it is a microsd card that goes alone inside the tablet not within an adapter....I just moved all the apps and then reset the tablet to its factory settings....No ...at least I do not know something about drivers.When I put it inside it tells me within a dialog box....:A MIROSD CARD IS INSERTED....WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO DO: AND IT GIVES ME 2 OPTIONS ..
1-SKIP
2- GO TO THE FILES
When I go to the files I see a lot of files but I do not understand anything...