lost external storage function alcatel pixi 4 7"

akmal.r285

Prominent
Oct 19, 2017
My phone (alcatel pixi 4) suddenly did not read my sd card. i turned it on and off a couple off times and it still doesnt work. i refused to believe that my sd card had a problem. and i was messing around with the phone and saw this button that says "forget this storage" and accidentally tapped on it. and now i dont have any external storage function and i can only use internal memory as my storage. which is very unconventional since it does not have that big of a storage. is factory reset the only way to retrieve it?

Solution
Well before you go all wipe my phone (which is what a reset will do), did you try removing the SD card, restarting the phone and then reinserting the card? That should resolve the issue unless there is a problem with the card, or the port where it is inserted.
Well before you go all wipe my phone (which is what a reset will do), did you try removing the SD card, restarting the phone and then reinserting the card? That should resolve the issue unless there is a problem with the card, or the port where it is inserted.

Solution

akmal.r285

Prominent
Oct 19, 2017