Low budget gaming laptop

vlada93

Honorable
Oct 10, 2013
What's the best cpu and gpu combination for gaming and why?
1.NVIDIA GeForce GT 840 DDR3 2GB (N15S-GT)+Intel Core i3-4010U Processor (3M Cache, 1.70 GHz)

2.NVIDIA GeForce 820M (1 GB DDR3)+ Intel® Core™ i3-3217U 1.8 GHz,3 MB

3.AMD Quad-Core A8-6410 2.00 GHz+AMD R5 M240 2GB
They all have 4GB RAM
Is there any site where I can compare laptop hardware for gaming

Solution
Laptop 1 would be the better option for gaming. While they all aren't that amazing, if you're on a low budget then 1 would have the best GPU out of all of them. The worst would be 2, weaker/older CPU and weakest GPU. The AMD is a good balance between decent CPU and decent GPU.

Now depending on the game, if its more CPU bound like older games, then something like 3 would be better, newer games do take advantage of the GPU more in which 1 would be better. Look at what kinda games you play first then go from there based on the last line.

If you play things like league or minecraft or hearthstone 1 or 3 will play those games fine.

Warukyure

Estimable
Laptop 1 would be the better option for gaming. While they all aren't that amazing, if you're on a low budget then 1 would have the best GPU out of all of them. The worst would be 2, weaker/older CPU and weakest GPU. The AMD is a good balance between decent CPU and decent GPU.

Now depending on the game, if its more CPU bound like older games, then something like 3 would be better, newer games do take advantage of the GPU more in which 1 would be better. Look at what kinda games you play first then go from there based on the last line.

If you play things like league or minecraft or hearthstone 1 or 3 will play those games fine.

Solution