Low FPS in CSGO

Feb 10, 2018
Intel Core i3 6006u 2.0ghz
Nvidia MX150 2gb
4 gb of ram
I have tried all graphic settings and resolutions and i always get 0 - 100 fps and my cpu and gpu load is around 30 - 40%
also i have noticed when i go in task manager my disk is always at 100% load

Solution
I noticed a similar issue with one of my laptops after it was updated to Windows 10 version 1709 (Fall Creators Update) last month. If I launch Firefox, then launch Task Manager I can see that "System" is basically forcing the hard drive to run at 100% all the time. If I exit out of Firefox, then "System" drops back down to more normal hard drive usage of 0% most of the time.

I suppose I need to do a clean install of Windows 10 one of these Weekends to hopefully resolve the issue. Installing and reinstalling Firefox does not seem to work and I do not have this problem with any of my other laptops or desktops. For the moment I am using Microsoft's Edge to surf the net.
I noticed a similar issue with one of my laptops after it was updated to Windows 10 version 1709 (Fall Creators Update) last month. If I launch Firefox, then launch Task Manager I can see that "System" is basically forcing the hard drive to run at 100% all the time. If I exit out of Firefox, then "System" drops back down to more normal hard drive usage of 0% most of the time.

I suppose I need to do a clean install of Windows 10 one of these Weekends to hopefully resolve the issue. Installing and reinstalling Firefox does not seem to work and I do not have this problem with any of my other laptops or desktops. For the moment I am using Microsoft's Edge to surf the net.

Solution