King Hackintosh

Honorable
Jun 1, 2013
Hello I am interested in buying a new MacBook Pro with Retina display 15". It would be the top spec Haswell with the GT 750M 2gb, 16gb RAM, 2.6ghz quad core i7 (4960HQ), and 512gb of PCI-E based solid state storage. How would this machine handle the adobe creative suite? I use all creative suite apps (photoshop, illustrator, after effects, premiere pro, speedgrade, indesign, etc) as well as Blender and Final Cut Pro X. I am practically the definition of a power user but I cant afford a desktop and a laptop. Thanks very much!

Solution
That machine should be able to easily handle the Adobe Creative Suite. I use many of the same Adobe programs you do (CC versions) and have had no problem running them on a early 2012 MacBook Pro (i7 processor and 16GB of RAM). I use mine primarily for editing video (Premiere Pro, After Effects, etc.) and some Photoshop work. I have no complaints about performance. At one time I even ran Avid Media Composer on it without any problems. I hope this helped.
That machine should be able to easily handle the Adobe Creative Suite. I use many of the same Adobe programs you do (CC versions) and have had no problem running them on a early 2012 MacBook Pro (i7 processor and 16GB of RAM). I use mine primarily for editing video (Premiere Pro, After Effects, etc.) and some Photoshop work. I have no complaints about performance. At one time I even ran Avid Media Composer on it without any problems. I hope this helped.

Solution