Mark Zuckerberg and His Doppelgangers on SNL

Status
Not open for further replies.

JOSHSKORN

Distinguished
Oct 26, 2009
Saturday Night Live has sucked the moment Will Ferrell joined the cast and is dying a slow painful death. Sorry, SNL hasn't been good since...um...1995? Yeah, somewhere around there.

Titanius

Distinguished
Sep 24, 2007
[citation][nom]JOSHSKORN[/nom]Saturday Night Live has sucked the moment Will Ferrell joined the cast and is dying a slow painful death. Sorry, SNL hasn't been good since...um...1995? Yeah, somewhere around there.Another marijuana related death...lol![/citation]

Another marijuana related death...lol! I agree completely, haven't watched SNL since it started sucking...

PudgyChicken

Distinguished
May 17, 2010
First off marijuana doesn't kill people. There are no marijuana related deaths.

And to the writer- this is from SATURDAY night live. Why you put this article up TUESDAY is beyond me. I saw this yesterday on Gizmodo. Get with the times...

f-14

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2010
[citation][nom]JOSHSKORN[/nom]Saturday Night Live has sucked the moment Will Ferrell joined the cast and is dying a slow painful death. Sorry, SNL hasn't been good since...um...1995? Yeah, somewhere around there.[/citation]
'95? man it died way before that. more like when chris farley and david spade joined the crew and introduced ridiculously stupid humor. in living color was outdoing rating SNL even.

Status
Not open for further replies.