Michael Jackson Breaks Music Download Record

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kawininjazx

Distinguished
May 22, 2008
The day before MJ died: "He's a sick, child abusing pedophile"
After MJ Died: "He's the King of Pop and a legend"

What a bunch of BS.

I don't know where all the Obama talk came from, but I don't know how anyone thinks a President is doing a good job if they spend 100 Trillion dollars before they are in office for even a month. You do realize that's OUR money they are spending.

G

We are not talking about the man who did the inappropriate things he did in his life. We are talking a person who touched millions of lives with his music. There is a reason he is the “king of pop” many imitated his style but can never duplicate it. He’s is truly a unique person, and a great artist in every right and that deserves a star on the walk of fame. I grew up in the 80's in Asia with all the ethnic music that surrounds me. MJ’s music are one of few that stands above the rest and remember I grew up with the music of MC hammer and guns n’ roses. If you truly hate the man, just keep it to yourself. A legend just died for god sake, respect the dead. I am sure every single person has at least listened, enjoy or even stumbled on his music. It’s just unavoidable that’s how much influence his music spread throughout the world. His legacy will still live on and you know what, what he did in the past will be forgotten especially kids who are born 3-4 years ago but his music will go. They wouldn’t know about what he did but they will enjoy his music and that’s what’s important. What’s done is done, life goes on. We should enjoy the good things he brings to the world.

eklipz330

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2008
all the people who hate mj's music don't know good music. he was an international icon, unlike farrah and ed mcmahon and billy mays. he deserves to get more attentions, DUH.
he did bad things at times sure, but his music did bring together generations, and thats what i remembered him for. all you haters need to take a good look in the mirror and ask yourself what you want to be remembered for.

rambo117

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2008
i am so sick of hearing about michael jackson. gahh, i wish he didnt die so all this crap on every webpage would go away

afrobacon

Distinguished
Feb 20, 2008
If you don't like him because of his personal life don't criticize the people who like/respect him for his music and talent as an entertainer.

Also for this Obama nonsense: It'll take anyone more than 6 months to clean up after a retarded monkey; give him at least a year or two before you consider him a failure.

tf2addict

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2009
[citation][nom]soldier37[/nom]Obama supporters make me laugh, how's that hope and change working out for you...can't blame Bush anymore it's been 6 months and everything is worse and going downhill fast. You would be very surprised at how many people feel the same as me. I served this country for 14 years wounded twice so unless you did something for your country then shut your pieholes. I did just fine under Bush it's called individulism and self responsability do for yourself always improve. Don't take handouts/bailouts. All the mj news is too much, people care more about whos going to get his money than the country tanking, sad. Stop drinking the koolaid already and wake up![/citation]
speaking the truth. God bless you.

Regulas

Distinguished
May 11, 2008
soldier37 :
Enough with the MJ madness already, sick of hearing about it every day. Dont even turn on the tv now cause its all thats on. He's dead move on get over it, burry his child molesting weird ass and go on to something more important, like how Obama is screwing over the country now!

Hit the nail on the head with that one!

doc70

Distinguished
Jul 3, 2009
[citation][nom]soldier37[/nom]Obama supporters make me laugh, how's that hope and change working out for you...can't blame Bush anymore it's been 6 months and everything is worse and going downhill fast. You would be very surprised at how many people feel the same as me. I served this country for 14 years wounded twice so unless you did something for your country then shut your pieholes. I did just fine under Bush it's called individulism and self responsability do for yourself always improve. Don't take handouts/bailouts. All the mj news is too much, people care more about whos going to get his money than the country tanking, sad. Stop drinking the koolaid already and wake up![/citation]
I feel for you, man... you must have taken one in the head...
Ring me up if you need help with that..

anamaniac

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2009
[citation][nom]mcnuggetofdeath[/nom]Too bad. Never liked his music. Dont like him as a person. I still think he's guilty. Wish all this stupid press coverage would end. Billy Mays died. That deserves infinitely more coverage then this tool.[/citation]

I hated them both.
Nothing like being only half concious watching TV and a infomercial comes on with some idiot yelling about useless junk, and you just don't have the willpower or energy to get up because you're exhausted... it's pure torture.

G

billy mays is the king of oxyclean.

and MJ was an innovator. and he deserved much better than what the media (CNN especially) gave. they were pretty much kissing his a$$ after several years of burning it for 7 hours before they realized that they've been saying the same thing for 6. Then of course they have to mention the trial.

chripuck

Distinguished
Oct 30, 2008
[citation][nom]rooseveltdon[/nom]I bet this ^ moron voted for Bush[/citation]

Yeah because Man-Bear-Pig Al Gore and John Scary were sooooooo much better. I'm tired of Democrats bashing anybody who voted for Bush. It's not like you put up a good canidate in the first place...

We had a douche bag and a turd sandwhich in the last 3 presidential elections and the lesser of the evils won all 3.

chripuck

Distinguished
Oct 30, 2008
[citation][nom]ie49589[/nom]Hey tard, I already said it before but it seems you are mentally challenged (maybe a stray bullet hit you in the head).The mess we are in was done by 8 years of the worst presidential administration EVER in the history of the US. Such administration was a responsibility of your retard idol Bush, who is also the worst president in US history.Obama has to spend money if he wants to fix this mess which means that thanks to Bush, our money is being taken away while he happily builds his library in Dallas.Do you seriously think all the problems Bush created will go away by just changing the president? That's idiotic and if you think that then that will confirm that you are mentally challenged.Just think about it (even if is the first time you make use of the stuff inside your head, don't worry it may hurt but you aren't gonna die), the economic problem we have right now occurred thanks to Bush's decisions, happened during Bush's term and now is left to Obama to clean the mess, yet you are complaining because Obama isn't a messiah who can miraculously restore the economy in six days and rest in the seventh. For the first time in your life get real and stop drinking Bush/GOP's koolaid.8 YEARS OF SCREW-UPS BY BUSH AREN'T GONNA GO AWAY IN LESS THAN 6 MOTHS.Obama is using politics not magic (but I guess that if you are dumb enough to believe in fairy tales like the ones in the bible I guess you were specting magic & miracles to happen, how retard). To get us out of this mess will take SEVERAL YEARS because it is easier to destroy (like Bush did) than to build (like Clinton did and now Obama is trying to do).Finally, you and all of those Bush followers that are criticizing Obama, take your sore loser comments and opinions about politics to somewhere else where this issue is discussed because here, this is totally irrelevant. It only shows that your a-holes are sore because Bush2 (aka McCain aka McSame) didn't win.Get over it already, don't be sore losers.[/citation]

HAHAHAHAHA-

More Democratic rhetoric. Obama's gonna be tootin that horn for the next 3 1/2 years. Please enlighten me on what EXACTLY Bush did that screwed this all up? Give me 5 solid specific examples. Don't even bother with Iraq invasion (even though I think it was a big mistake too) because Obama's already spent more money in his first 6 months than the entire cost of the Iraqi war.

grieve

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2004
[citation][nom]descendency[/nom]Yea, Jackson will be recycled.[/citation]
thats right! recycled into Lego since he is 99% plastic. Then the little boys can continue to play with him forever.

(old joke now)

grieve

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2004
Hey guys...
I hate to inform all you but your economic disaster is because of Wall Street, not the presidents. You can't be giving out 3trillion in mortgages to people who can't afford them. Also, it makes it even worse when the bank(s) **cough.. Lehman and Merrill Lynch.. cough** doing the loaning didn't have the funds to cover the debt. The bankers should be in prison!

Wall Street was the USA killer, Obama is just feeling the consequences as are the rest of us, here in Canada we are starting to feel the economic crush also…. I just took a %7 pay cut last week.

You war is pathetic now, bush, idiot. Obama should be ending that crap.

**side note** I don’t care who your president is, this is just economic facts.

G

WHY SOME HATERS GO HERE IN THIS TREND AND WASTE THEIR TIME AND EFFORT SUBMITTING THEIR FUCKINGLY OUTRAGEOUS COMMENTS?
IF YOU HATE MICHAEL JACKSON,THEN YOU HATE MUSIC.

tRIVIA:
JORDY CHANLER, NOW 29, WHO USED TO CHARGE MICHAEL OF MOLESTING HIM ALREADY CONFESSED THAT HE JUST TOLD LIES, IT WAS HIS FATHER WHO FORCED HIM TO DO FOR MONEY!

JUST WONDRING, WHY HIS ALBUM "INVINCIBLE' WAS NOT INCLUDED HERE. SONGS HERE ARE COOL, ESPECIALLY "BUTTERFLIES" AND "SPEECHLESS".

Status
Not open for further replies.