Microsoft Not Making Office for iPad

Status
Not open for further replies.

gekko668

Distinguished
Jul 22, 2009
Microsoft isn't going to make Office suite for the ipad when they are porting office for the Courier - a direct competitor to the ipad.

Wolygon

Distinguished
Jan 26, 2010
[citation][nom]TomD_1[/nom]I didn't think anyone would actually buy an ipad for serious work anyway.[/citation]
Maybe that should be:
"I didn't think anyone who would actually buy an ipad does serious work anyway."

darkknight22

Distinguished
Sep 28, 2009
[citation][nom]the_punkinator[/nom]Maybe that should be:"I didn't think anyone who would actually buy an ipad does serious work anyway."[/citation]

Maybe that should be:
"I think anyone didn't actually buy who would work anyway serious an ipad does."

kennyforgames

Distinguished
Mar 31, 2010
Maybe that should be:
"I didn't think anyone who would actually buy an ipad does serious work anyway."

Maybe that should be:
I don't think anyone does serious work would buy an ipad anyway.

G

"Maybe that should be:
I don't think anyone does serious work would buy an ipad anyway."

Maybe that should be:
I don't think anyone would buy an ipad, seriously.

JohnnyLucky

Distinguished
May 30, 2007
"...he didn't rule out the possibility of iPad owners using the web-based version of its Office suite."

I guess MS figures they already have it covered.

G

Maybe they realize that Office is a piece of sh*t and would look feeble relative to iWork. They are doomed.

G

i don't know about this one. i honestly would hate to use the touch screen when typing up a 5 paragraph essay.

G

Actually a lot of people want to use the iPad for work. Citrix Receiver for iPad allows you to use any windows app or virtual desktop from the iPad. More info at http://citrix.com/ipad

Status
Not open for further replies.