Microsoft Offers Transfer Tool to Evade XPocalypse

Status
Not open for further replies.

knowom

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2006
Thank you Microsoft for supporting China who doesn't buy your intellectual property anyways and not listening to consumers on why they don't like your newer software offerings good job good effort.

king smp

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2010
So long XPYou are an oldie but a goodie.I made the move over to Windows 7 (skipped Vista) about three years ago.Now I am going to hold on to Windows 7 as long as possible since Windows 8 is a bear to work with.Windows 98 SE-awesomeWindows ME/2000 - suckedWindows XP - awesomeWindows Vista - suckedWindows 7 - awesomeWindows 8 - suckedso if M$ follows their trend we should look forward to Windows 9?

ElMoIsEviL

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2006
So long XPYou are an oldie but a goodie.I made the move over to Windows 7 (skipped Vista) about three years ago.Now I am going to hold on to Windows 7 as long as possible since Windows 8 is a bear to work with.Windows 98 SE-awesomeWindows ME/2000 - suckedWindows XP - awesomeWindows Vista - suckedWindows 7 - awesomeWindows 8 - suckedso if M$ follows their trend we should look forward to Windows 9?
Windows 2000 Pro SP2 rocked. I agree with all of the other things you said though.

phrancis

Distinguished
Apr 16, 2010
I recently gave away my Roku because I enjoyed Chromecast's ability to play Youtube and cast whole web pages to the TV. Ok, Roku had more channels, but most were pretty crappy. Chromecast had the same core "channels" that we all wanted and while it didn't have a remote, let's be honest, most of us are in front of the tube surfing on our phones and tablets anyways. Might as well use those devices to control what's on the tv...

Status
Not open for further replies.