Microsoft Says Halo 3 ODST Problems are Minor

Status
Not open for further replies.

hennnry

Distinguished
Jun 23, 2009
Yeah. It only affected a small percentage of gamers, just like how RROD only affected a small percentage of gamers too. Hey, and I won't tell you how small is really small, you know what I mean?

G

I actually had that problem on my brother's 360 console. It seemed to be the same level that kept giving me the disc unreadable error. Put it into my 360 and it worked fine. People online thought that the DVD drive laser might be going bad but then it read any other game fine.

badaxe2

Distinguished
Aug 27, 2008
It's bad when the 360's premiere game series has had repeated problems like this. I remember reading the same thing about Halo 3 game discs that wouldn't play.

rooket

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2009
I still think ODST is an easy way to get banned off live. I also heard that the campaign mode is boring and that is all I'd play on it anyway so no point in me running the game. I'll just stick with Halo3.

G

i even up getting RROD right after finishing the game, on top of that you don't get the last 2 achievements untill you replay the last level (why it doesn't give you the point if you skip the credits is beyond me).

Manos

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2009
[citation][nom]ehanger[/nom]Why would anyone even want another crappy console shooter in the first place?[/citation]

Being ignorant isnt always a bliss. Halo was in the first place that moved FPS to the next lvl and made them so famous on consoles ( not pcs ). So you can keep acting smart when you state something dumb. Even if you like the game or not which you know its called "personal taste/opinion" matter.

[citation][nom]Honis[/nom]Didn't the "minor" rrod problem end up being 50% of consoles?[/citation]

You keep on counting on a pole of registered geeks and tard fanatics on a gaming website.. very wise if you ask me. Might be 40% which is still huge % and might be only 10%. But that was a pole on a gaming website. You really have to not be using counting phrases the ones that are jokes. Google Michael Jackson's ghost. More valid. CNN stats there. lol

From a game that sells 2m+ copies first day we know that the obsessed with Halo will strike on the first chance to complain even if their console if faulty or modded or whatever to try to get to play some extra Halo. Other than that, whatever you sell 2m+ first day its bound to have some faulty among your product.

And no i dont support MS nor Halo. I dont even have the ODST yet. No time for it ( well not yet.. ).

jakemo136

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2008
What is it with people and the "another crappy console shooter" and "wait for MW2" comments... It's another game. That's like saying "Why play WoW, just play Final Fantasy." Different games. If you don't like "crappy console shooters", don't comment on them. You're wasting your own time.

Maxor127

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2007
[citation][nom]rooket[/nom]I still think ODST is an easy way to get banned off live. I also heard that the campaign mode is boring and that is all I'd play on it anyway so no point in me running the game. I'll just stick with Halo3.[/citation]
It is pretty boring. More story based. You could probably even win the game by avoiding most fights. If you care about the story, you might like it, but otherwise the campaign is pretty boring and light on combat, and the weapons are gimped.

Multiplayer seems fun though. There's a mode you can play co-op where you fight wave after wave of enemies.

westerbamos

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2009
[citation][nom]rooket[/nom]I still think ODST is an easy way to get banned off live. I also heard that the campaign mode is boring and that is all I'd play on it anyway so no point in me running the game. I'll just stick with Halo3.[/citation]
I thought that the campaign was pretty fun, although I like good stories in games. I guess it just depends on what you like. I also thought it was cool how in the campaign they tell the story through a series of flashbacks, where you fight as different squad members as you unravel each new piece to the puzzle

tayb

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2009
[citation][nom]ehanger[/nom]Why would anyone even want another crappy console shooter in the first place?[/citation]

Amazing graphics != amazing game. For the life of me can't figure out why PC gamers can't figure that out.

Status
Not open for further replies.