Mirrorless for travel video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aldio_

Estimable
Nov 6, 2015
Hi, i do love travelling and taking video. I would like to ask about mirrorless camera recommendation.

what i'm looking for is;
1. Long battery life
2. Low light performance
3. Video stability
4. It's not easily get overheat (i've read about sony a6000 performance and it's overheating issues)

my budget is aroung 400 to 600 dollars

Solution

If you're actually interested in learning photography, a low end SLR from Canon or Nikon is better than any mirrorless. Cheaper in the long run too since SLR mount lenses tend to be cheaper for the same quality than mirrorless lenses.

The main issue with using a camera rather than camcorder is that because of EU tax reasons they will not shoot more than 30min of video at a time in most cases.

Aldio_

Estimable
Nov 6, 2015

actually, i preffer a mirrorless because i want to learn more about photography too, any recommendation?

If you're actually interested in learning photography, a low end SLR from Canon or Nikon is better than any mirrorless. Cheaper in the long run too since SLR mount lenses tend to be cheaper for the same quality than mirrorless lenses.

The main issue with using a camera rather than camcorder is that because of EU tax reasons they will not shoot more than 30min of video at a time in most cases.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.