Missing NVIDIA Control Panel options on laptop

museprime

Honorable
Mar 27, 2013
I have an MSI GS63VR laptop. I recently updated the gpu drivers. I went to adjust my image settings via NVIDIA control panel and notice I couldn't because I am missing all setting options except the 3D settings tree. Has anyone had this issue or could someone help me. I've tried reinstalling the drivers and have had no luck.

Thanks

Solution
There are a few models, is yours the one with the 1060? Start by downloading DDU (Display drivers uninstaller) and removing everything related to NVIDIA, then reinstall the latest drivers for your GPU, i can get you a link if you tell me the OS (Win 7/8/10 etc) 32 or 64bit and most importantly your GPU.

bishopi5

Honorable
Dec 12, 2012
There are a few models, is yours the one with the 1060? Start by downloading DDU (Display drivers uninstaller) and removing everything related to NVIDIA, then reinstall the latest drivers for your GPU, i can get you a link if you tell me the OS (Win 7/8/10 etc) 32 or 64bit and most importantly your GPU.

Solution

museprime

Honorable
Mar 27, 2013

Hello Bishop,

Wow I am so sorry for such aa late reply. I am still looking for a solution. I am running windows 10 Hopefully you see this.