Question Missing tabs on EVERY SINGLE Facebook page

PRMRkelli

Honorable
Jul 1, 2013
I'm at my wit's end here - I have stopped seeing many of the tabs on Facebook pages I visit. For example, the page of Disney Pixar only has sidebar links for main page, information, photos, videos and info+ads. Gone are links for events, posts, locations etc and this happens on every single page I visit. I did not find a solution to this in help center and searching other places for help hasn't worked either. Can anyone possibly guess what could be causing this? It must be some sort of a problem with my account - I had my sister check with hers and everything was fine and as should be. I tried writing facebook.com/pg/DisneyPixar/posts/ and that didn't work either - it just says this content is inaccessible.

PRMRkelli

Honorable
Jul 1, 2013
This is probably your web browser messing with you. What web browser do you use to visit Facebook, and do you have any plugins or extensions on it?

I use Chrome both on my home and work computers, but I've also tried Microsoft Edge + Chrome's incognito and nothing changes. Chrome at work has no extensions, at home I use adblock + Mailtrack for Gmail