Mobile not turning on

Mar 6, 2018
My Panasonic eluga I 3g mobile suddenly shut down before some days and when I tried to turn it on it was just the "powered by Android" logo

Solution
Try turning it on in "Safe Mode" and see if it fully loads. If it does, while it will be restricted access to most things, you will at least know that there is something on the phone that is the cause. Bad app, virus, malware, etc. If that is the case you will need to remove the problem from the device before you can use it out of "Safe Mode".

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the phone.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable it, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see...
Try turning it on in "Safe Mode" and see if it fully loads. If it does, while it will be restricted access to most things, you will at least know that there is something on the phone that is the cause. Bad app, virus, malware, etc. If that is the case you will need to remove the problem from the device before you can use it out of "Safe Mode".

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the phone.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable it, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: OFF" rather than on.

Solution