mobile phone not supporting any memory card

sk4222

Honorable
Jul 10, 2013
i have a nokia x2 01 which is not supporting any memory card.whenever i insert a memory card in it a message appears which says "memory card not formatted".but when i plug that memory card into my pc its works fine.

when i try to format it a message appears which says "operation fails"..
but i can format it in my computer.

Solution
^That.

There should be an option in the phones settings menu, typically under the storage heading. It should work for you.

How many memory cards have you tried? What formats have you tried? Most mobile phones support the fat32 filesystem.

If formatting via the phone doesn't work, try formatting it to fat32 via your pc. Insert the card, and open My Computer. Right click the card and select "format." In the little box that pops up, select fat32 and set all other boxes to default. Check off "quick format" and hit apply.

Apanzee

Honorable
Dec 17, 2012
^That.

There should be an option in the phones settings menu, typically under the storage heading. It should work for you.

How many memory cards have you tried? What formats have you tried? Most mobile phones support the fat32 filesystem.

If formatting via the phone doesn't work, try formatting it to fat32 via your pc. Insert the card, and open My Computer. Right click the card and select "format." In the little box that pops up, select fat32 and set all other boxes to default. Check off "quick format" and hit apply.

Solution