Most games get error message

JRBM5717

Estimable
Oct 11, 2015
Im still new to pc gaming and latly I have had more then half my games just refuse to open with pretty much each on having a new error message. Is their a way to check my system to see what is up to date and what may need fixing is their an online course so i can learn to trouble shoot all these errors myself?

rgd1101

Don't

and what the exact error message? what games? where did you get them from?
what the system spec?

JRBM5717

Estimable
Oct 11, 2015

Hey thanks for the quick reply I have so many games with so many different error messages so lets quickly start with what i know which is my system

CPU:Intel Core i5-4690 3.5GHz
Motherboard: ASRock H97 Anniversary
Memory: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory I have and have another 16 to install just have gotten the chance to yet I have a chance
Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 980 4GB WINDFORCE

The first program that seems to have issues is wallpaper engine it wont start anymore sometimes it will run in 64 mode if i force it open sometimes not I also have some other start up programs which m,aybe I should take off? the errors from one game to a next seem to vary from D3D. CreateDevice() (error -2005530518) to your graphics card does not support alpha blending with floating point rendering targets (D3DFMT_A168B16G16R16F) to some I cant find right now as the programs now just refuse to open to the witcher one just saying Warning! Minimium systems requirements not met to the witcher 3 only opening the the pre start up page and then freezing before the menu and crashing if i hit the space bar. Their are so many games with problems I can even begin to list them all!!

most of my games atleast all the ones i know for sure i am struggling to get to work right now are from steam I get most of my games from steam and my programs vary I ussualy get ssoftware from bundles on humble bundle or other sales some of the soft ware is from steam some is dmr

JRBM5717

Estimable
Oct 11, 2015
I have no idea what my temps are and how to check them? Im pretty sure EVGA SuperNOVA 750G1 Gold Power Supply as their is a shroud around my psu not fully sure tho