Motorola Confirms Droid Xyboard Tablets Coming This Month

Status
Not open for further replies.

southernshark

Distinguished
Nov 7, 2009
So its over 400 dollars AND you have to buy a 2 year contract?

Absolute FAIL.

What idiot is going to buy this? What idiot thought this up? Do you have to be an idiot to work at Motorola? Maybe the President is wrong. America isn't failing because we have too many people without an education. Its failing because the people with educations are MORONS.

Moto should have just gone bankrupt.

slabbo

Distinguished
Feb 11, 2009
i would be really surprised if they manage to sell 1! but then again the one thing that America doesn't have a shortage of (unlike jobs, and honest politicians) is morons.

G

Classzero said:
Drop the price or drop the contract and I am in.

Don't you mean:
Drop the price and drop the contract and I am in.

Oh, and start using a usb charger interface (yep - Xoom doesn't use USB charger).

STravis

Distinguished
Nov 3, 2009
Wow - that's some serious $$$ to get in on this action...but luckily Verizon will cut $100 if you also get a Rzr ($299) + 2 year contract...so in essence you have to get locked in to two (2) 2 year contracts?

I know someone mentioned it earlier but seriously, who is the idiot that thought this up?

STravis

Distinguished
Nov 3, 2009
"and support for Google's services thanks to Android 3.2 "Honeycomb" (which will be upgraded to v4.0 "Ice Cream Sandwich" soon)."

Really? And when exactly is soon - it's a pretty nebulous term if you ask me.

SmileyTPB1

Distinguished
Jul 26, 2006
Who thought this business model up? Some Apple reject? Or maybe some former Ticketmaster exec?

No way I am interested for that price plus a contract.

darknate

Distinguished
Jul 12, 2006
otacon72 -
I love having grandfathered in Unlimited Data plans on all my lines..lol

wait till you upgrade your phone again and they stop that from happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.