Mount Logitech Z333 2.1 speakers to side of monitor

Robin_3

Estimable
Sep 1, 2015
Hi

I'm looking for a way to attached my 2.1 speakers to each side of my monitor with the purpose of creating a bit more desk space and to have better positioning of sound.

This is how I have my speakers at the moment
WP_20160714_00_57_06_Pro.jpg

I've done a search for speaker shelf mounts and have only so far found a VESA mount that sits on top of the monitor rather that the sides.

Atlantic Technology SHELF-2405 TV Top Speaker Shelf

31w8DzxRjhL.jpg

Is there a way to fit the speakers to the sides preferably using the VESA mount sockets? thanks.

Solution
I don't know of any mounts, but I have seen people use industrial velcro. If your monitor's bezel is wide enough it should do the trick and is easy enough to do, plus it has the benefit of being easily removable versus two-sided tape if you need to move things around.

Avery Follett

Estimable
Dec 20, 2014
dlewisa over at instructables.com made a cool DIY solution for which I think you are looking to do.
http://www.instructables.com/id/Monitor-Speaker-Mount/
As far as official products you can buy, I was not able to think or find anything of the sort which kind of surprises me.
My best recommendation at the moment is if you have the space, I would reccomend upgrading to a deeper desk. They definitely help for computer setups.

ien2222

Distinguished
I don't know of any mounts, but I have seen people use industrial velcro. If your monitor's bezel is wide enough it should do the trick and is easy enough to do, plus it has the benefit of being easily removable versus two-sided tape if you need to move things around.

Solution