mouse right and left click not working on windows 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 18, 2018
hello, I updated my Acer aspire r15 with Intel i5 processor to the latest version of Windows 10 and them all of the sudden my razer naga chroma could move but it could not use the left or right mouse buttons this also applies to the touchpad and any other external mouse I have tried restarting it and it did not fix anything if you could help it would be greatly appreciated

Feb 26, 2018

So did you Only just restart if over and over again (if so how many times) because I recently updated my Amd drivers and windows and for like the first 30 seconds after boot up the mouse works fine and can left and right click but then after that it just suddenly stops working and won’t do anything but can still move and keyboard works fine

Jun 20, 2018

I literally had the same problem just now. Do u have a Logitech mouse maybe? My weird fix was opening the logitech software regarding the mouse and somehow it got fixed. Good luck.

Edit: It said that the previous comment got posted by a minute ago but this isnt true. Maybe somebody else will find some luck with this answer instead.

Jul 30, 2018

Jul 30, 2018
Did anyone find an actual answer to this problem because I'm having the same problem with Windows 10 and my right click and left click on the touchpad the touchpad works I can move the mouse all around I cannot click the buttons I cannot close anything out unless I use the tab button or even when I ask Cortana to do stuff she won't do anything she won't close anything out and she has full access to do all that stuff I'm thinking I got a virus I did just update all my drivers I went through the whole list and updated everything and I did just have a a recent Windows update I've never had a problem before I have an external Wireless keyboard and the mouse buttons don't work on there either I don't know what to do I can open the task manager I could tab through everything and it says disk usage 98% so something's wrong and it's definitely related to the driver I believe

Jul 30, 2018
I don't think restarting it over and over is going to solve the problem because I've been restarting it and yes I was the problem for a while but eventually it comes back this is a brand new computer I just bought in December I have no problems with it whatsoever until now

Status
Not open for further replies.