Solved! Moved photos from storage to SD card; lost chronological order

Jan 23, 2019
I moved my photos from my phone's storage to the SD card. The moved photos do show up in my gallery but now they are all messed up. For example if I want to find a picture that was taken yesterday I have to search my whole gallery since it could even be mixed with my first taken photos from 5 years ago. The contents of the albums have also been mixed. Is there any way I can make my photos show up in the right chronological order again? My phone is Samsung Galaxy A5 (2015 version)
P.S sorry for my poor English, not my first language

Saga Lout

Olde English
You can put it right if you take the SdCard out and slave it to a PC using a Micro USB/USB cable. Straighten the files out by clicking on the head of the date column, save the work and safely remove it. Pop it back into the device and see if that worked.

I have the same difficulty but with music but sometimes, an Android device sorts the files in a different way

Saga Lout

Olde English
You can put it right if you take the SdCard out and slave it to a PC using a Micro USB/USB cable. Straighten the files out by clicking on the head of the date column, save the work and safely remove it. Pop it back into the device and see if that worked.

I have the same difficulty but with music but sometimes, an Android device sorts the files in a different way

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Android Smartphones 1
F Android Smartphones 2
J Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 3
S Android Smartphones 1
C Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
J Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 1