Moving files out of FILE SAFE on to PC

Solution
The best way to do it is to select all the files in FILE SAFE then select Remove. Now there are two options once you click removed, one is default location and the other one is custom location. It's up to you, then you can copy all the files back to the original folder or PC. Hope it helps.
Connect the phone via USB cord to a computer. Use the computer to search for files. You should be able to enter "File Safe" through there and then copy or move them to a folder on the computer.

Have the same program on one of mine. Not a fan, but I had to test it out, just to see if it worked and how well. :)

May 10, 2018
The "FILE SAFE" is a feature that came with the hauwei p10 lite, to store private files and videos ect, once the files are stored there they get encrypted. so if I do navigate to the folder through usb its just a encrypted file. I cant figure out a way to remove them to there original folder so that they will be de-encrypted and then from there move from usb to PC. if that makes anysense. when I do go to the file safe I cant find a button that lets me move them back.

Odd. It should allow you to access them.

Have you tried moving the files, on the phone itself and not attached to the computer, out of the program's folder? It should allow them to be removed. It should give you the option to remove or delete the files, which remove means to move them to another folder. Unless there is an error with the phone, which wouldn't be shocking. However, this requires you know the password or have the fingerprint needed to access them.

May 17, 2018
The best way to do it is to select all the files in FILE SAFE then select Remove. Now there are two options once you click removed, one is default location and the other one is custom location. It's up to you, then you can copy all the files back to the original folder or PC. Hope it helps.

Solution