Mozilla Wlready Working on Firefox 4.0.1 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zatanus

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2010
Ok, cool. But is yet too crashy. Almost all days I turn on my HTPC TV Screen and found a crash report with the restar firefox option... :(

alidan

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2009
fire fox loseing ground?

lets see here.

flashy bs websites, i use in chrome, because its just easier than dealing with them in firefox
flash video, i use chrome, because firefox tends to hate flash for me.

anything else? i use forefox. chrome is a back up browser to me, that i use when i demand to much ot of firefox and it gets lagy.

xambron

Distinguished
Mar 15, 2011
[citation][nom]sigma3d[/nom]Wlready![/citation]
He beat me to it. That's all I really had to say besides Chrome.

G

I love how this made it onto google news as the top of the list in a series of similar Wrticles...

G

OMG typo! It's the end of the world as we know it! OMG GAIS run for the hills!

Haserath

Distinguished
Apr 13, 2010
[citation][nom]icepick314[/nom]instead of Mozilla working on the bugfix, Toms should learn how to use the spell check instead...[/citation]
Tom's is Wlready trying to learn how to spell check...oh danmit, not again.

RobinPanties

Distinguished
Feb 13, 2007
yes, yes, mispellings... firefox, ie, blah blah blah.. yadda yadda yadda, ok, so anyway,
buy shoes at some SPAM website
buy jackets at some spam website
buy gucci shirts at some spam website
really? "jordan air max oakland raiders $34-$39"? wtf does that even mean? is that one particular style? did Michael Jordan play for the oakland Raiders for a season after his year in baseball and i missed something?

did i mention I HATE SPAM?

Hey SPAMMER,
account name "sdfsdfsdfghfgh": do you REALLY think I'm going to click on your stupid a$$ website after you spam the forums? he!! naw

bhaberle

Distinguished
Nov 15, 2008
[citation][nom]JOSHSKORN[/nom]I am REALLY getting tired of the typos on this damn website. Really, seriously, Toms. Get your damn act together.[/citation]

Did the misspelling make it hard for you to read the article? Anyways I think it is more important for them to add a spam filter than a spell-checker.

bv90andy

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2009
[citation][nom]zatanus[/nom]Ok, cool. But is yet too crashy. Almost all days I turn on my HTPC TV Screen and found a crash report with the restar firefox option...[/citation]
Did you update your graphics drivers? And maybe do a Firefox fresh install :/ mine hasn't crashed at all. But I haven't used it that much. I'm waiting for the final release

Silmarunya

Distinguished
Nov 3, 2009
[citation][nom]gnookergi[/nom]OMG typo! It's the end of the world as we know it! OMG GAIS run for the hills!...[/citation]

Nobody cares that someone makes a typo. All of us do every now and then and chances are there are a few typos in this very post, given English is my third language.

However, Tom's Hardware and related sites claim to be professional sites with paid staff members. That gives us, the customers, the right to expect a basic grasp of proper journalism. Sensational headlines and typos don't really qualify as good journalism.

Plus, in an era of spell checking, such basic typos are unacceptable in a news article.

Status
Not open for further replies.