MSI gaming laptop (re-post)

Red_Black11

Estimable
May 31, 2015
This is a re-post. I changed forum category from System to Mobile Gaming for better navigation.
Anyway i want to buy a gaming laptop and this one currently has my attention :
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00TI6TAB2/ref=ox_sc_a...
How will this notebook run games like Skyrim (with mods) Dota 2 ESO CS:GO Rome 2 : Total War ?
Also can someone give me some sort of review for this notebook because i don't want to waste my money on nothing. Is it good to buy?
Here are the specs:
Processor : Intel core i5 4210h @ 3.5 GHz
Memory : 8 GB DDR3L SDRAM
Storage : 1TB 7200 rpm
Graphic Card : nVidia Geforce GT940M

Solution
MSI laptops are well built, sturdy devices and the same is true here. You get a well built laptop with a nice brushed finish on the hood. The bezels on the sides of the display are shorter than in many dedicated number pad as well.

The track pad is nice. It is responsive and easy to use. There is an array of indicator lights below the track pad which indicate battery level, mode, Bluetooth and other important stuff. The speakers are placed just below the screen and are pretty good.

For playing games, this processor is a pretty good choice. You can throw pretty much ant game on it and it will run. MSI have done a great job in including a GPU like this in a machine that is priced this low.

This GPU handles any game without a problem...

Eldy

Estimable
Jun 5, 2015
MSI laptops are well built, sturdy devices and the same is true here. You get a well built laptop with a nice brushed finish on the hood. The bezels on the sides of the display are shorter than in many dedicated number pad as well.

The track pad is nice. It is responsive and easy to use. There is an array of indicator lights below the track pad which indicate battery level, mode, Bluetooth and other important stuff. The speakers are placed just below the screen and are pretty good.

For playing games, this processor is a pretty good choice. You can throw pretty much ant game on it and it will run. MSI have done a great job in including a GPU like this in a machine that is priced this low.

This GPU handles any game without a problem. With a good screen and a more than good graphics card at your disposal, there is nothing stopping you from playing your favorite games for hours.

Solution