Please do try doing a clean install of the graphics card driver.
- Go to Device Manager and uninstall the Nvidia graphics card driver.
- Next is to open Programs and Features then uninstall anything related to Nvidia.
- Once done, download and install the latest driver.
- Here's the link: http/www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us
- Reboot the laptop once the latest driver has been installed.
- Do set Nvidia as the default GPU after the reboot.
- Here's how: http/nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2615/~/how-do-i-customize-optimus-profiles-and-settings%3F
I did, nothing changed. I keep freezing while playing.