msi vs sager

nagashi

Estimable
Apr 5, 2015
I am stuck between those 3 models and i don't know which to choose and they are both almost close in price,and again people telling me i am overkilling it with specs.

I usually Play ESO/Battlefield and do Cinema 4D and 3D Graphics and i like my games smooth and looks awesome.

I have never tried Sager so i don't know about its performance but its looks damn ugly compared to MSI still beats in Specs.

Help would be appreciated ,also if any advice to choose something would be great to pay less.

http://www.xoticpc.com/sager-np8672-clevo-p670sg-eta-april-4th-p-7800.html?wconfigure=yes

http://www.xoticpc.com/force-msi-1781-22429-970m-msi-gt72-barebones-p-8113.html?wconfigure=yes

http://www.xoticpc.com/msi-gt72-dominator406-p-7763.html?wconfigure=yes

PS : other things can be upgraded later on like ssd..etc but mainly it should be 17inch with great GPU/CPU.

nagashi

Estimable
Apr 5, 2015
anyone?

I have never seen a sager laptop so iam not sure about its quality or looks or its speakers/keyboard.tho its spec will last and has better performance.

umbrace

Estimable
Apr 16, 2015
I got a Sager with amazing specs (as good as you get for a laptop) for only $2800! At first I was hesitant open the purchase because it seemed to good to be true, but eventually I went for it.

Now after a couple of weeks, I can safely say it was the best decision in my life. It had a really good cooling system (max temp was 96.5 degrees)
Played every single game on it with everything set on ultra without even breaking a sweat (of course it depends on your setup, I had i7 4910MQ any GeForce GTX 980m 8 gigs of video ram)
Build quality was amazing a and well designed.
Sound was as good as any other gaming laptop.

So I highly recommend this laptop, I was hesitant at first, but after reading lots of reviews online, I decided to go for it. I suggest you get more info online.

P.S. I got mine off the same website and I got the game witcher 3 for free

umbrace

Estimable
Apr 16, 2015

I got the Sager NP8268-S (Clevo P150SM-A)

Just make sure its the right one because a lot of their models are similar in appearance. Just ask if you need a link.

Edit*
I was wondering, what is your budget? Because there are other good for even cheaper. (even though the one that I got is already an amazing deal.

The Sager is definitely a ugly ass computer compared to the Asus, but with the customize option you can put logos, cameos, paint and all sorts of stuff on it to make it somewhat better

Elder Scrolls Online is an awesome game.

nagashi

Estimable
Apr 5, 2015
well my budget is around 1650- to 1850 and yes ESO is an awesome game and i think they will even upgrade graphics in future,aswell i want try FFXIV RR and i want run those kind of games smooth for next 3-4 years :)

as for me i dont care about SSD or other stuff,i can upgrade them next month :)

nagashi

Estimable
Apr 5, 2015

Sager NP8268-S (Clevo P150SM-A) or Sager NP9377-S (Clevo P377SM-A)