TwgNozzy

Estimable
Sep 20, 2014
Hey there. I got a MSI GE70 2pc which the camera does not work on. it's about 2 months old.

it's says that i need to connect the camera, but it's not an external camera?

yes i have tryed fn+f6 several times but to no help. i can't seem to find it in Device maneger eather :I

pleace help me, i got a 20kb/s downloadspeed-internet and this month i'm upgrading too 50/50mb/s and i really whant to start streaming.

thank you in advance :)

TwgNozzy

Estimable
Sep 20, 2014
i tryed them both, also tryed OBS (open brodcast service) to find the cam but to no good.

on the first link it said no camera found, on the second in the list were you choose camera it just is blank, like no cam at all. the same thing happend at OBS, the shit just got blank and no option on selecting my internal cam

TwgNozzy

Estimable
Sep 20, 2014
i bought it Without OS, and i installed a Windows 8.1 on it. it think it HAS worked once before. but no more.

also a of topic question. i had to break the "warrenty sticker" on it becuase i needed to take out the Hard drive a cupple of times, is there a way or site to buy that warrenty sticker again? if that's so, i'll also replace all the skrews :I i mean if the Cam don't work

TwgNozzy

Estimable
Sep 20, 2014
i know but when i do that, it says that the operating system already has instaled, or preinstalled driver or whatnow.

in otherwords, there's not a webcam driver to download on they're website

qazzi

Honorable
Apr 1, 2013
ok i've been reading your manual it seems fn+f6 turn on/off your webcam. could your try the link i gave again? but this time press fn+f6 before going to the two site that i gave you?

qazzi

Honorable
Apr 1, 2013
ok then return it to where you bought it, explain to them that the webcam doesn't work. they will either test it, and make it work or replace it with a working one. oh before you leave the place where you bought it test it or make the sales rep/technician show you how to use it. (just to make sure it's not defective again.)

TwgNozzy

Estimable
Sep 20, 2014
thanks but one thing i forgot to add. It's a cracked Windows 8.1 WITH updates. i don't know if that could have any effect on the Webcam but as i mentioned futher up, it has worked before