Music Won't Copy to SD Card Android?

SLShermon

Honorable
May 28, 2012
I have a motorola defyxt through republic wireless (I know its old but I cant afford anything better at the moment). Its running android gingerbread.

I bought a 32gb micro sd card and it works great for putting apps on and everything. But not music. When I go to copy music to it it copies fine, then when I unplug it from my pc and go to music it says songs are unavailable. Then when plug it back into my computer the music folder is empty!! I have tried copying music directly, through media player. Erased the card then tried it. I have also tried different music players on android.

I have exhausted everything I can think of and its killing me I cant listen to anything. The files play perfectly fine on my computer. Any help would be incredible thanks!

killua_zoldyck

Estimable
Oct 7, 2014
What class is your SD card???
Class 2 sd card works properly in defy but higher than that causes problem the cell losses its write access when on higher class.
You might wanna root your cell add different rom and then try again.
There are some fix for it on XDA.

SLShermon

Honorable
May 28, 2012

I have a class 10 sd card... That makes a lot of sense, do you think adding a different rom will make it work right?

TRENDING THREADS