My Acer Aspire E 17 E5-722-22s8 series won't turn on

Ki11s0n3

Commendable
Aug 17, 2016
It was working the night before with no problems. I turned it off over night and unplugged the power cable and in the morning it just won't turn on. It'll charge and when I press the power button the blue light comes on but nothing shows up.

It also doesn't have a removable battery so I can't take it out and try the power drain option.

Any help would be appreciated.

Solution
In regard to removing the battery, there should be a battery release latch on the bottom near the battery. Most 722 have it. If yours does not, there should then be a battery reset pinhole on the bottom of the laptop. when it is turned over it should be below the vents for the cooling fans and just a little to the left of the right speaker hole. (Vents for fan being farther away from you and on the right). If you insert say a paperclip and depress it for around 4-5 seconds it should simulate battery removal. Which obviously will not work for some things, but may help you in resolving this.

In regard to removing the battery, there should be a battery release latch on the bottom near the battery. Most 722 have it. If yours does not, there should then be a battery reset pinhole on the bottom of the laptop. when it is turned over it should be below the vents for the cooling fans and just a little to the left of the right speaker hole. (Vents for fan being farther away from you and on the right). If you insert say a paperclip and depress it for around 4-5 seconds it should simulate battery removal. Which obviously will not work for some things, but may help you in resolving this.

Solution