My acer laptop stops factory reseting at 50%

Collins_3

Commendable
Sep 26, 2016
My acer laptop wont start up and just sends me to a blue screen that says "select an option". Ive tried all other options except for the cd and flash drive options but none have worked so iv'e just decided to reset it, But when i do it just stops at fifty. (Besides the one occasion it went to 51) does anyone know what to do from there?

Solution
Sounds like a hard disk problem and resetting will delete all your personal files. I suggest you remove it and use a converter to plug it into another PC via USB to recover as many of your personal files as you can.

You might be lucky enough to be able to clone the system onto a new disk but more likely you'll have to reinstall Windows.
Sounds like a hard disk problem and resetting will delete all your personal files. I suggest you remove it and use a converter to plug it into another PC via USB to recover as many of your personal files as you can.

You might be lucky enough to be able to clone the system onto a new disk but more likely you'll have to reinstall Windows.

Solution