My Android Tablet Wont turn on Anymore! And i cant take the back off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fela_noche

Estimable
Apr 10, 2014
One day I was charging my tablet and my screen kept blinking so I turned off. It was charged about 50% from what i saw. Later I tried to turn it back on and it wouldn't turn on!!! I cant tell mom because she'll be mad that I broke such a pricey device.Can you help me?

Perer

Estimable
May 15, 2014
Your tablet should have a tiny reset hole on the back or on the place where you turn it on. It's possible that the unit crashed. Open a paper clip and insert it in the reset hole and push GENTLY for thirty seconds . It should turn on if the battery is o.k. A blinking screen while charging sometimes indicates a bad battery.

Don't be surprised if you get a screen with a start button on it as your tablet might come back to out of the box factory condition.

Eduello

Estimable
Mar 2, 2014
Well my best bet would be to tell your mother it just stopped working for no apparent reason. How old is the tablet? It's possible you still have warranty left and can return it for a replacement.

notherdude

Distinguished
Jul 18, 2006
try holding down the start button for a LONG time. That might initialize a hard reboot. That's all I got. You can also Google the problem with your specific tablet model number and see if there is any special button sequence to force a reset of the device.

Perer

Estimable
May 15, 2014
Your tablet should have a tiny reset hole on the back or on the place where you turn it on. It's possible that the unit crashed. Open a paper clip and insert it in the reset hole and push GENTLY for thirty seconds . It should turn on if the battery is o.k. A blinking screen while charging sometimes indicates a bad battery.

Don't be surprised if you get a screen with a start button on it as your tablet might come back to out of the box factory condition.

Irma Martinez

Estimable
Nov 4, 2014
My rca tablet wont charge or turn on when i go push on power button screen flashes off and on please help me so i can get my tablet up and going i barely was given to me for my b-day but a week ago thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Laptop Tech Support 1
N Laptop Tech Support 1
L Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 7
J Laptop Tech Support 3
D Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 1
F Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 2