My laptop isnt turning on completely its Model Is Asus X200M its starting showing Asus's logo then nothing comes to display after few minutes it shows Preparing Automatic Repair and is getting repeated.
Please do try these troubleshooting steps that may help.
- Start by doing a hard reboot, remove the battery and unplug the AC adapter then press and hold the power button for 20 seconds then try booting it up again.
- Next to try is to load in Last Know Good Configuration, while the laptop is booting up repeatedly press on F8 until it loads Advanced Boot Options then select Last Know Good Configuration and press Enter.
- If it will not load into the normal mode do try in Safe Mode, press the F8 button again repeatedly until it loads Advanced Boot Options then select Safe Mode.
- Once in Safe Mode run System Restore. Bring it back to an earlier date or time before the problem even happened.
- Here's how to run System Restore: http/windows.microsoft.com/en-PH/windows-8/restore-refresh-reset-pc
- But if Safe Mode will still not work last option would be to reinstall Windows.