Solved! My Asus Q551LN is not turning on (inbuilt battery)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 11, 2018
6 days back I was using my laptop.Suddenly, the screen turned off I thought battery was low and I plugged in the charger but It was not charging. After that, watching YouTube i have hold power button for 10sec then on the key board I found that a small light was glowing on aeroplane key. After 4-5 days the light disappeared, then I connected charger and it was working again. I request is there any way to turn on laptop fast.

Solution
You said you connected the charger and it was working again, are you just talking about the light or the laptop was working? Could be a dead motherboard with how it was acting. If you remove the RAM and hard drive, does it turn on at all? Any error beeps? If not error beeps, that shows a failed motherboard.
You said you connected the charger and it was working again, are you just talking about the light or the laptop was working? Could be a dead motherboard with how it was acting. If you remove the RAM and hard drive, does it turn on at all? Any error beeps? If not error beeps, that shows a failed motherboard.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.