My Asus wireless keyboard won't work

neilstevens.7171

Prominent
Sep 5, 2017
I unplugged my whole system to move to another room now after plugging all back in my wireless keyboard has no life can't type anything to log in my password

The keyboard could have been shut off, the battery(ies) jarred loose or the time between connections could have been enough to make them not recognize each other now.

You may have to connect a regular keyboard to get into the computer and get the wireless one connected again.

The keyboard could have been shut off, the battery(ies) jarred loose or the time between connections could have been enough to make them not recognize each other now.

You may have to connect a regular keyboard to get into the computer and get the wireless one connected again.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 2
J Laptop Tech Support 4
J Laptop Tech Support 2
P Laptop Tech Support 1
Z Laptop Tech Support 1
T Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 6
J Laptop Tech Support 2
S Laptop Tech Support 1
X Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 1
L Laptop Tech Support 4
F Laptop Tech Support 2
H Laptop Tech Support 1
N Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 1
H Laptop Tech Support 9
S Laptop Tech Support 3
D Laptop Tech Support 1
Similar threads
Solved! Both my HP laptop and Logitech wireless keyboard have the same keys not functioning properly, unless presses with another key
laptop keyboard not working after using wireless keyboard
my asus computer's touch screen is not working....i have wireless keyboard and mouse
Cannot get the @symbo n my Lenovo sk8821 wireless keyboard
i have a logitech keyboard, its wireless. And I can't seem to use my shift key and when i hold it, no sticky key tab pops up.
Solved! Computer acting strange, even after clean install of Windows
keyboard not working in onenote
Can´t connect my wireless keyboard with a generic bluetooth device.
dell ... Wireless mouse n keyboard ... Trying to type in password... Not typing nothing I type shows in text box. Computer abt
Wireless Capability NE56R
Mouse, Keyboard, Wireless and Ethernet not working (I hit my laptop multiple times)
how to unlock a wireless keyboard using t430
Solved! Laptop pressing keys on its own
How to activate wireless connection without the F2+F3 button for Acer Aspire 5750Z
My lenovo wireless keyboard is messed up all the symbols are on the wrong keys, key 2 has the " symbol on it but when I press
How to turn on laptop using wireless keyboard?
Connection between wireless keyboard and mouse with laptop
Silver (metallic) tape DV6000 wireless, Purpose?
I have a sony laptop which I extend it with VGA to another monitor and I use a wireless keyboard and mouse my question is how
Find laptop function key for wireless keyboard

ASK THE COMMUNITY