Marcus Kwek

Estimable
Apr 3, 2014
Hi all,

My laptop faced some issues with windows update recently and I tried to fix it. Was browsing the net for solutions and found several. However, the methods i've tried still couldnt solve my windows update issue. To make matters worst, I have discovered a new issue with my computer after downloading SmartPCfixer. Ive freed up quite abit of memory (around 30+gb) after the scan and download to windows update via SmartPCfixer and restarted the computer. My C drive suddenly registered as full ( with only 30mb left) after the startup.

Ive done quite a fair bit of research on this problem over the net and found several solutions but none of the solutions solved the problem. Ive downloaded Treesize free and found the files that are responsible for the bloat. The files have weird chracters as the names and they are hidden and protected files. Theyre directory are as follows:

C:\Windows\室č嬔č놟瞊室č瞉놻瞊皒室č嶌čĀ
C:\Windows\﷠~﷐鑾൚笁觯ѷ
C:\Windows\ޠ
C:\Windows\㌌
C:\Windows\媄čᏍ瞋婘č઼Û
C:\Windows\Ử
C:\Windows\ᝌ
C:\Windows\娄č瞉娬č娈č瞉ޠ
C:\Windows\娔č婄č瞉ᝌ

All these files takes up 3.91gb of space and they do not have a file extension. However, they are registered as a system file. Ive used the Unlocker to delete the files but they just get recreated everytime I restart the computer. I have worked on this problem for 3 consecutive days non-stop and its starting to annoy me quite a fari bit. Any computer expert could help me with this problem? I would really appreciated it.

To add on, these files with weird names get created whenever I free up space in the computer and the size of the file/ files would make sure my C:\ gets fully occupied ( almost fully with only a few mbs to spared.)

Scanned it with Avast and Malwarebytes but still virus is found.

Really hope someone could help me with this! Couldnt thank you more if anyone could help me solve this problem! Woudl really, really appreciate it!

Xspiffyyyy

Estimable
Mar 27, 2014
Can you restore to a previous point before the problem? I know some chinese but this seems to be a mix of a few asian languages? Could you find anything on remove Programs in Control Panel?