Solved! My Civic FC5 Does not show the all my musics via usb

Nov 7, 2018
Hello i have a 8 gb usb and 2017 Civic Elegance with standard radio system. Here is the problem, i uploaded 750 songs in my usb but the car only showing 256 of them. I tried take a part with the folders but same problem , car doesn't show the folder. What should i do? Please Help..!!

Solution
I wager there is nothing u can do. Cars' USB interfaces are known to be "good enough" to sell you something "hey it can do this" but does it badly/very limited. My opinion is been forget all that nonsense, install a Bluetooth interface if radio doesn't already have one and load up your smartphone with all the songs u want with a very nice interface of your choosing. No limitation.
I wager there is nothing u can do. Cars' USB interfaces are known to be "good enough" to sell you something "hey it can do this" but does it badly/very limited. My opinion is been forget all that nonsense, install a Bluetooth interface if radio doesn't already have one and load up your smartphone with all the songs u want with a very nice interface of your choosing. No limitation.

Solution