Solved! My computer won't start

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ineedalotofhelp

Commendable
Jan 29, 2017
I dropped my toshiba leading innovation laptop from about a 3 foot drop because I fell asleep. I then picked it up and took the battery out. Now when I push the power button it just gives the low battery flashing light. Do I just need to restart it? If so how? I held the power button for a whole minute. Please help!!! I love my computer a lot. It she is quite old

Solution
Hi there.
I assume your computer has a HDD. If so probably not much you can do. If you know how to open: first of all remove power connector and remove battery! Open back panel, remove RAM memories(do not touch on chips, GRAB on the edges) and apply white rubber on golden connectors, install again the memories. Without battery or power cable on press power button two or three times. (obviously it wont turn on!!). AFTER all this put back battery and power cable. Try to turn on normally.

If it still not turning on, replace HDD for another and try again, if turned on your HDD need to be replaced.

Hope it helps.

jplvicente

Commendable
Jan 30, 2017
Hi there.
I assume your computer has a HDD. If so probably not much you can do. If you know how to open: first of all remove power connector and remove battery! Open back panel, remove RAM memories(do not touch on chips, GRAB on the edges) and apply white rubber on golden connectors, install again the memories. Without battery or power cable on press power button two or three times. (obviously it wont turn on!!). AFTER all this put back battery and power cable. Try to turn on normally.

If it still not turning on, replace HDD for another and try again, if turned on your HDD need to be replaced.

Hope it helps.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.