Question My Dell laptop is stuck in a boot loop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 30, 2021
Hi, So recently i did a factory reset on my dell laptop, (I do not use a battery for this laptop, to run it has to be connected to the charger at all times.) Yesterday it was working fine, However everytime i opened it it showed me (Choose a boot system: Windows 10 (volume 2) , Windows 10 (volume 2),) I Clicked the first one and now my laptop is stuck in a boot loop, Everytime i open it it just shows me something like its booting up, and then restarts, again and again, i have tried to do many things to fix this and they all dont work, for example, "Power off and on and when you see the circle do it again ...) And or, (Press F10 and ALT repeatedly and wait for it to restart again), I dont have automatic repair on, Please help me!

I would do a clean reinstall of Windows 10. Make sure you have all data backed up and the ability to reinstall your programs. Run BelArc Advisor to get a list of most of your installed programs and keys. If you do just the reset that preserves your data and programs, not everything is updated (and can't be for good technical reasons). A clean install will wipe your drive and start over. Here's a good procedure:
https://www.howtogeek.com/714130/how-to-install-windows-10-from-a-usb-drive
When you get to the disk selection part, delete all existing partitions and format the drive. Windows will remake the partitions you need. Go to the manufacturers support site to get any special drivers or laptop support application you need.

Nov 30, 2021
I would do a clean reinstall of Windows 10. Make sure you have all data backed up and the ability to reinstall your programs. Run BelArc Advisor to get a list of most of your installed programs and keys. If you do just the reset that preserves your data and programs, not everything is updated (and can't be for good technical reasons). A clean install will wipe your drive and start over. Here's a good procedure:
https://www.howtogeek.com/714130/how-to-install-windows-10-from-a-usb-drive
When you get to the disk selection part, delete all existing partitions and format the drive. Windows will remake the partitions you need. Go to the manufacturers support site to get any special drivers or laptop support application you need.

I cant get into the computer.

Nov 30, 2021
Hi,
Well I will suggest you to do the following steps it will hepl you in solving this boot loop issue

Step 1. Power off the laptop
Step 2. Power on the laptop
Step 3. As soon you see the rotating loader circle on you screen presss and hold the power button until the laptop shut off.
Step 4. Repeat this process a few time until you see the preparing automatic repair on the screen
Step 5. Now you will let the laptop boot the automatic repair screen

If this not work for you you can try one more thing,
Format everything and reinstall the windows 10

I hope this work for you and let me know about it.
Have a great day!!

plagiarize from

As i said in the comments, i tried this, it doesnt work

Status
Not open for further replies.