My fujitsu A series laptop stopped working last night . When u try turn it on it get the black screen with fujitsu on it and i

Status
Not open for further replies.

Judi_3

Commendable
Nov 4, 2016
My fujitsu A series laptop stopped working last night . When i try turn it on it get the black screen with fujitsu on it and it's trying to do something to also says " preparing automatic repair " after a while it just goes to a black screen. I've tried a hard reboot by taking out the battery andied a/c and holding button own but that won't work either. Please can anyone help me. The lap top is only 15 months old

Hello.

This sounds as if Windows cannot boot correctly. It may either be windows that has become corrupted due to viruses/malware, or your hard drive is defective.
A failed hard drive can happen no matter the age and use of a computer.

Do you have your original windows disks? Are you capable of creating a bootable USB drive or DVD?

Judi_3

Commendable
Nov 4, 2016

Two discs...for recovery?

First of all, have you waited at least 30 minutes once the screen goes black?

If you installed the hard drive yourself, I suggest checking if all the connections are solid once again. Unplug the laptop, remove the battery, then remove the HDD access door. Finally unplug and replug your HDD, then start it up once again. If it boots, then that may have been the issue. If it doesn't, try looking at either recovering your windows once again, or trying another drive.

Judi_3

Commendable
Nov 4, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.