my gpu dosent work on win 10 . and works on 7 only with the manufacturers driver

Aws_1_

Prominent
Apr 16, 2017
hey
i have a very serious problem ......
i have a geforce gt 630m on a lenovo laptop .... and when i bought it it was working with windows 7 and it was all good , i was updating my drivers normally through geforce experience ... and after i updated to windows 10 ... and i got all the drivers through windows update it was still all good ... and at some point i got a problem with my windows i had to format it .. but i didnt have a windows 10 dvd so i installed 7 thinking that i could get it later .. and at that time i got my drivers through " driver pack solution" .. and it was still all good.... and i updated normally ... but when i decided to get back to windows 10 ... i got a dvd and i installed it ... and for some reason my gpu didnt work ... i kept getting the " display driver has stopped working and has recovered ".... i searched the shit out of the enternet but i didnt find anything that could help ... i installed the latest drivers from the geforce website .. and geforce experience ..... but still couldnt get it to work .. so i formated again and again i tried every driver i found ... even the windows 10 "driver pack solution" ....... so i gave up .. and i reverted back to win 7 with the same dvd ... and for some reason i couldnt get it to work ether !!!!!!
so i got the driver from the lenovo website .. and it worked ... that was the only driver that worked ....
its pretty old and laggy .. but nothing eles workes ... even the "driver pack solution" drive WITCH HAS WORKED BEFORE ! didnt work ....
any help would be great...
my specs
lenovo ideapad z750
intel core i5
6 gb of ram
64bit windows 7 ultimate
geforce gt 630m GPU

rgd1101

Don't
MERGED QUESTION
Question from Aws_1_ : "my gpu dosent work on win 10 . and works on 7 only with the manufacturers driver"