My headphones just broke

zechereh

Commendable
Oct 31, 2016
So I have the Turtle Beach X12s, and this pair I've had for maybe over a year. I've had to get new ones every year, but that's not really important right now. I started to watch a YouTube video, and now it sounds like treble is going way over bass. I tried listening to something on spotify, and it does the same thing. I can barely hear the vocalist, and the guitars are way too loud. I don't know if this is enough information, but I really don't want to get a new pair. The sound is very faint, also. It sounds like they just decided to not play bass any more.

Solution

Buying a cheap headset 3 times is exactly the same cost as buying a good one for 3 times the price once. As long as you take care of it. Many people end up breaking theirs due to pulling the cord too much or putting too much stress on it when pulling them off or just getting mad and throwing them.

typical boffin

Commendable
Oct 7, 2016
why dont you just invest in quality so you dont have to replace them every year.but in regards to this try updating you drives for them (if there is) and go in to your audio mixer and see if anything is wrong.

zechereh

Commendable
Oct 31, 2016

Don't you think I would if I could?

Buying a cheap headset 3 times is exactly the same cost as buying a good one for 3 times the price once. As long as you take care of it. Many people end up breaking theirs due to pulling the cord too much or putting too much stress on it when pulling them off or just getting mad and throwing them.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS