My hint says: nothing the actual word nothing. I rented a touchscreen laptop from Aaron's and my seat automatically goes forwa

Status
Not open for further replies.

brogantoni62

Prominent
Sep 23, 2017
My screen broke on my touchscreen laptop that I rented from Aaron's 3 days after I bought because I left it behind my seat and my seat automatically moves according to the driver. Well unknown to me my laptop was left behind the seat in a position where it cracked. I tried to take it backbtob Aaron's hoping they would fix it but no they saidcI have to pay to fixvit and I must pay out the bill even if i brought it back fixed. Well I bought a very long dcmi cord and tried to use my LG smart GV for a screen until. I can get it fixed. But the Microsoft password was changed and the hint is :nothing. I don't kniw what to do . I am not used to laptops I have always just used my phone but Now I'm paying on a laptopbI can't log into it just shows the desktop and asks for a password.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
8 Laptop Tech Support 4
M Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 2
A Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 11
T Laptop Tech Support 2
M Laptop Tech Support 7
S Laptop Tech Support 1
G Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 7
Knowmansoul Laptop Tech Support 6
T Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 3
S Laptop Tech Support 2
A Laptop Tech Support 2
D Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 3
R Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 3
K Laptop Tech Support 1
Similar threads
My sony vaio screen is cracked but under the cracks and black spots I can still read the words. Is it just the actual glass th
Laptop screen suddenly shuts off and computer freezes after a few minutes of use. Actually 2 days back water is spilled on it.
I see only 6 screws on the base (your picture and actual computer). Are there 2 more under the feet?
Actually I have hp compaq n×6110 and also latest hp laptops but the problem in n×6110 is I have windows XP in it and as I st
Nobody actually ANSWERS the question: Can Del Laptop boot from External USB Drive?
Solved! actual bugs infested laptop
hello actually i need a cable which is connected to mother board and LCD actually my laptop has some issue in picture viewer s
picture library windows 7 Only showing icons with orange flower all of them ...not showing actual picture?
How can i increase video ram in my dell inspiron 15 5000 series?My actuall video RAM is 1005.6 MB but i want it on 2 GB
How do I transfer an actual program to a usb drive
Anyone ever actually recovered an ASUS laptop, from BIOS corruption?
My Acer ES1-531-P8NJ laptop is plugged in but not actually charging! HELP!
Lenovo E520 Screen problem, Black screen and Backlight is lit up,but no actuall picture. But works on external monitor however
Laptop Not Actually Changing Brightness?
Recently I lost my dell inspiron 15 3000 series while travelling in auto so is there any way to locate my laptop . actually I
Any way to get a full 1920x1080 resolution on an HDTV when the actual laptop resolution is 1600 x 900?
Actually if you formated all partitions including system reserved , you can throw ur toshiba laptop away and buy new one,there
this is regarding my HP Laptop Pavillion actually yesterday i was cleaning the lcd with collin and when i switched
Hi there. I have a Lenovo Z50 the keyboard itself is fine but the actual symbols are completely screwed up, none of the symbol
Hi when I push the I it comes up as 5 and K is 2 actually all the keys with numbers on it come up with the number not the lett

ASK THE COMMUNITY