My internal device memory is almost full. I have a blank SD card I bought in. How the hell do I make the SD card the only / ma

Firepuff

Commendable
Sep 29, 2016
I STARTED WRITING IN SPACE ABOVE , PLEASE READ THAT FIRST♡
sorry》》》》》》》《《《《《《《
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anything and everything downloaded or installed now, I MUST HAVE GO TO blank SD CARD because I will be upgrading soon --this phone already seriously BURNT ME, and likes to overheat while charging and melt what ever it's on. Not recalled yet!!!
( be a good person, PLEASE WARN OTHERS OF THIS model ) :

Samsung Galaxy Prime Core

DO NOT BUY. NEXT TO BE YANKED.

Someone must know how!
PLEASE HELP ME ♡♡♡♡♡

And NO, you cannot do it from any thing you find in general settings. I'm going insane ♧☆♤♢¤¿~<■¡¡

hang-the-9

Titan
The Galaxy Core Prime is a low spec model, I think it only has about 4 GB of usable space. You can't make the SD card default for app installations without rooting the system. Once you do that you should also be able to delete many of the useless apps that come from the carrier that take up a lot of space on the phone.

You can move installed apps to the SD card through the application manager for those that have that option, you can also move your pictures/videos to the card and change the options where to save it in the camera program.

hang-the-9

Titan
The Galaxy Core Prime is a low spec model, I think it only has about 4 GB of usable space. You can't make the SD card default for app installations without rooting the system. Once you do that you should also be able to delete many of the useless apps that come from the carrier that take up a lot of space on the phone.

You can move installed apps to the SD card through the application manager for those that have that option, you can also move your pictures/videos to the card and change the options where to save it in the camera program.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Joker(-_-) Android Smartphones 4
Saizawa_Kun Android Smartphones 2
djo991 Android Smartphones 5
Zenquadro Android Smartphones 13
Trippy Atotic Android Smartphones 1
J Android Smartphones 2
R Android Smartphones 3
C Android Smartphones 1
E Android Smartphones 3
B Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 1