my keyboard keys open different things, like l , locks windows or h does h and n. no stickey keys active....

Try this...

1. Uninstall the keyboard driver.
2. Reboot the computer (without reinstalling the driver).
3. When it restarts, it should reinstall the driver on its own.

If this doesn't work, you may wish to try connecting an external keyboard and see if it works fine. If it does, then it could be the keys themselves that are the issue.

Try this...

1. Uninstall the keyboard driver.
2. Reboot the computer (without reinstalling the driver).
3. When it restarts, it should reinstall the driver on its own.

If this doesn't work, you may wish to try connecting an external keyboard and see if it works fine. If it does, then it could be the keys themselves that are the issue.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Laptop Tech Support 1
F Laptop Tech Support 2
M Laptop Tech Support 2
P Laptop Tech Support 4
V Laptop Tech Support 1
B Laptop Tech Support 1
P Laptop Tech Support 4
D Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 5
T Laptop Tech Support 5
D Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 4
R Laptop Tech Support 1
G Laptop Tech Support 4
H Laptop Tech Support 2
J Laptop Tech Support 20
Lucas Wong Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 7
A Laptop Tech Support 19
F Laptop Tech Support 7
Similar threads
Question Water damage: Some keys (t,y,Tab,ctrl,f3, f4, f6) not working EVEN with USB/bluetooth keyboard, but touchscreen keyboard working. HP Pavilion x360
Question HP replacement keyboard: how to read the number?
Question do i need new keyboard for asus ux305c notebook
Question p75 a7200 how to open to clean the keyboard
Question what keyboard ribbon clip holder do i need for a Acer Aspire V5-571 laptop, and where can i buy them
Solved! I can't operate my Dell Inspiron 1100 I shut the mouse off and I can't get the keyboard to work at all ...only thing I know i
My key board wont use every letter, if i press L it will lock or E opens computer, virtual and usb keyboards do the same thing
Toshiba laptop doing odd things with the keyboard
Keyboard doing two same things, when one key is pressed.
The @ key is lost on a "Standard" keyboard. Can not enter settings to change things.
Weird things happening
Random keys on ThinkPad keyboard typing wrong thing Windows 7 Pro
Laptop is typing weird things
This is the strangest thing thats ever happened to me ( 2 computers and a keyboard broke at the same time)
I spilled water on my keyboard board and I cleaned it and dried it , but the thing is it keeps turning on and off on its own
Such thing as a zif connector extension cable?
Keyboard doing random things
Solved! My Asus Laptop's Keyboard is typing random things after each letter I type
My laptop's keyboard is not functioning correctly. My spacebar, backspace, and enter keys are not doing the appropriate thing
Does such a thing exist?

ASK THE COMMUNITY