My labtops temperature is so high (ASUS FX502)

Jyyoon422

Prominent
Mar 17, 2017
Im using asus FX502vm with i7 6700Hq cpu, GTX1060 with 3GB Vrams.

When i play games such as Battlefield series , war thunder, my CPU temps hit 96°C (204°F) and my GPU hits 75°C.

And though im doing nothing with this PC temperature reach 50°C.
(I only installed some games and microsoft office, Vaccine(kaspersky)
)

Can i get A/S or refund of this labtop?

(And sorry for my bad english.)
(I dont know how to post picture of temp. )

(I tested temp with HWmonitor
Options of the game:
BF1: ult with no FXAA /BF4: ultra /BF3:ultra Dead by Daylight ultra /War thunder :movie
Also i used 3d benchmark)

Solution
Well it is going to depend on how long ago you got the laptop. If it is still under warranty, then contact the manufacturer.

If it is out of warranty, then you may well just need to open it up (don't do that if under warranty still) and clean out the dust and debris. Should that not do it, then replacement of the thermal past may be in order, or even replacement of the fan and the paste.
Well it is going to depend on how long ago you got the laptop. If it is still under warranty, then contact the manufacturer.

If it is out of warranty, then you may well just need to open it up (don't do that if under warranty still) and clean out the dust and debris. Should that not do it, then replacement of the thermal past may be in order, or even replacement of the fan and the paste.

Solution

Jyyoon422

Prominent
Mar 17, 2017

Thanks i bought it at 2017/1/27 so i got my warranty. Ill contact my manufacturer