my laptop acer 7 keep asking for password and when enter the right one it doesn't want to login

Saga Lout

Olde English
That's the system's way of telling you it isn't the right password. Maybe it wants a BIOS password not the Windows system variety. We can't help you with password issues because we can't see proof of ownership.

Take it to a professional PC Fixer and take that proof with you, then he or she might be able to help.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Laptop Tech Support 2
M Laptop Tech Support 1
N Laptop Tech Support 2
S Laptop Tech Support 1
U Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 2
Y Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1
Z Laptop Tech Support 8
R Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 10
R Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 3
G Laptop Tech Support 1
L Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1
W Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 2
P Laptop Tech Support 2
Similar threads
when i turn on my asus sonicmaster laptop it goes right to enter password and i dont remember it how do i get pass that and ge
Solved! My dell laptop shows password wrong even after entering right password..few days ago I opened it with the same password ...but
When ever i power on my laptop it shows enter bios password .. What shall i do . No key works
My laptop was stolen and now I got it back it's locked. Wont let me pass the enter master password /invalid password screen..a
How do I remove laptop on board password so that I can enter setup menu
My dell laptop keeps turning itself on and off whilst I’m putting the password in.I’ll enter the password and it turns of
My laptop was stucked in the password menu it is like it is hanged no power button is working and I couldn't not entering the
I have old acer aspire 3680 laptop and forgot my hdd password is there anything I can do to enter computer
hi, here is my issue, i used bios and hdd passwords, today when i start my laptop and tryed to enter passwords, laptop has ele
my laptop toshiba l55t b5334 comes on then goes to this enter password screen
My keyboard isn't working for my acer laptop using windows 10 when I try to enter a wi-fi password or in the "type here to sea
my hp just displays Enter Administrator Password. or Power On Password.
New laptop does not allow me to enter password (the typing does not show up) so I can no longer access it.
My asus laptop will not let me reboot it past the enter password screen
some one locked my toshiba laptop and now is asking me to enter password yet i dont even know it whai should i do
My dad gave me a Toshiba windows 7 satellite laptop when I power on it just show black with blue box enter password how do I r
Acer laptop says enter unlock password (key:51322660
why laptop freaze after enter wifi password lenovo model
Laptop shuts down minutes after entering password at login screen
Laptop generates it's own characters when I try to enter my own password.

ASK THE COMMUNITY