My laptop (Asus X453S) won’t turn on . The power light is on and battery light is blinking in yellow but there’s nothing o

May 13, 2018
Once I open it , It wont tun on. But the power light is on and the light light of battery is blinking (yellow). I already try hold the power button in 20s it turn off . But as soon as I open it still nothing happen.Hope someone can help me with this .

loki1944

Honorable
Oct 31, 2013
I have this happen on my Asus gaming laptop from 2016 all the time; usually it takes 1-4 attempts of holding down the power button for a minimum of 30 seconds before trying to start it properly.

May 13, 2018
How do I reset my laptop if it still doesn’t turn on? Huhu does it need to bring it to the technician already .
When i charge tha laptop the battery is in red (I didn’t turn on the laptop) but when I turn it on while charging light of battery chages in yellow(blinking) .Do I need to change the battery or something?
Note: (My laptop’s battery is built-in)

Jun 26, 2018
please help me. We have the same problem. I was writing a paper when it happened. Please tell me what you did. Because I still have to finish my assignment and I’m literally crying right now