Question my laptop battery drains from 70% to 0%

Apr 3, 2023
I charged my laptop to 99% as it reaches at 70% then laptop shut down. I charged it to 50% after reaching 40%. battery drained to zero after 30 mins on normal use. Once battery drained 99% to 70% in 1 hr 30 mins. whereas wear level is 55.6%. and it wear level also vary from 40% to 75% and 75 to 43 and then again increased to 69% but now is 55.6%. and 2ndly processor utilizes 100% sometimes on normal use. mostly processor fan runs without any use like when i start . kindy i need serious sujestion

Apr 3, 2023
I charged my laptop to 99% as it reaches at 70% then laptop shut down. I charged it to 50% after reaching 40%. battery drained to zero after 30 mins on normal use. Once battery drained 99% to 70% in 1 hr 30 mins. whereas wear level is 55.6%. and it wear level also vary from 40% to 75% and 75 to 43 and then again increased to 69% but now is 55.6%. and 2ndly processor utilizes 100% sometimes on normal use. mostly processor fan runs without any use like when i start . kindy i need serious sujjestion. is battery affected on processor or its different case

Rom3o

Great
Apr 9, 2023
Hi,

Besides the battery problem, you mentioned that your laptop's processor sometimes reaches 100%, even during normal use, which may indicate a hardware or software problem. It's useful to check your laptop for malware or viruses that could be contributing to this issue. Updating your drivers and performing a system cleanup might also help improve performance.

If none of these steps alleviate the problem, taking your laptop to a professional for successful diagnosis and fixing of any hardware issues might be the best option. A professional technician can determine the problems with your laptop and offer a more precise action plan for both the processor issue and battery problem.