hsndll

Honorable
Jul 18, 2013
hi everybody and thank you for helping me;
i am using a 6 year old asus k50id laptop t6570 core2duo 2.1 ghz cpu,geforce gt 320m 1gb gpu,3 gb ram.the problem is when i play videos on the net especially youtube,my computer is freezing and after 20-200 seconds it continues from where it was or the screen goes black and when it comes back a message pops up and says nvidia ... stopped responding and successfully recovered.it is happening for about 9 months and when i play games it is not happening.also when i play already downloaded videos it is not happening.i check my gpu and cpu heat and they are normal.i searched the net and saw many people says it is about windows registry and when your gpu cant process in the time that system allows to it the system forces gpu to restart and you can solve it by changing that time but i tried it it does not work i changed it to higher settings but problem still remains.and i also tried to uninstall current gpu driver and installing older drivers and latest drivers it doesnt work either.my pc is plugged in to the wall,i am not using battery in it,and power settings is on max performance mod.i wonder why this is happening and how can i solve it,please help me or its just my pc is dying :(

Hi,

In your case that should be the a graphics card problem. Here some steps that you might want to try:
- Uninstall the graphics card driver from Device Manager and in Programs and Feature.
- Download and install the latest driver found in NVIDIA's support site.
- Here's the link: nvidia.com/download/index.aspx
- Use the Auto Detect feature so you'll get the accurate and latest driver there is available.
- Reboot the laptop once the latest driver has been installed.

hsndll

Honorable
Jul 18, 2013

thank you for your answer but i see you did not read my post carefully.i already tried your solution it just doesnt work.