I have an ASUS X550VX and whenever i try to plug headphones or earphones in it, it makes a weird, unbearable static noise. I've tried whatever I could but nothing seems to stop it.
Anyone experience this? Please help, thank you for your attention.
NOTE: It is quiet normal for heaphones plugged into a computer, when not playing any kind of sounds, to have a static like sound on them.
Here are some things to try.
1. Make sure that the wires for your headphones do not come into contact with other wires going in and out of the computer. Anything it touches that can have any kind of electrical current can cause noise in the headphones.
2. Try a different headphone jack, if you have more than one.
3. Try a different set of headphones and see if they have the same sound problem.
4. Plug the headphones into a different device and see if you get the same sound issues. If so, it may be within the speakers themselves.issue.
5. Connect the headphones through a USB connection (this will require an adapter for standard plug heaphones) and see if the problem goes away. If so, it may be the headphone jack on the laptop that is the
6. Upgrade your headphones. All recorded audio has a degree of noise or static; how obvious it is to the listener depends on the quality of the media it’s recorded on, the playback technology and the listening device. Replacing your headphones with a noise-reducing or noise-canceling set could clear up the problem.
7. Worst case, if the problem happens with multiple headphones, you may need to replace the sound card.