My laptops doesn`t work

Status
Not open for further replies.

abelblog

Honorable
Jan 19, 2013
here is the picture http://foroinfo.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/placa.jpg
Hi, I have a problem that my computer doesnt work, and the laptop has a light when you get the power, and that light is not on, I tested the charger supplied with the multimeter and the current well, so I decided to open the laptop to take out the motherboard.

The 1 is the positive power plug, between 1 and 2, 3, 4,5 there are about 3 volts of potential difference.

The piece that has the connectors 6 and 7 is poorly welded,but, it makes a bad contact with the solder, however that does not offer unlimited resistance, so if there is a potential difference of 1 volt or less.

The piece having the connectors 11 and 10 there is always a potential difference of 3 volts but the part that has the connectors 13 and 12 all have potential difference of 0.38 volts.

The truth is that I have the feeling that failure is part 6 and 7.Can you tell me what is the name of this component. Thanks

abelblog

Honorable
Jan 19, 2013

The adapter is 19 volts is fine, do you think the problem may be the part 6 and 7, because 7 is broken connector, thanks very much

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS